Jumat, 13 Januari 2017

Lemina: I Can't Resist Juventus!

Midfielder Mario Lemina reveal kebahagiannya after the official joining Juventus. Even though it will face heavy competition to become part of the core team, midfielder admitted that Gabon could not refuse an offer of the Bianconeri.

"I am very pleased to join Juventus because it is the biggest Club in Italy and a chance for me to prove myself in the quality of the international stage," said Lemina to RMC Sport.

"I first found out about the offer from the Bianconeri by watching TV. Before that, my agent has done everything alone and he inform me when a deal will soon be unveiled. I couldn't resist Juventus! " She continued.

Lemina brought Juventus from Olympique Marseille on loan for one season. The original cast that brought the Bianconeri Lorient assisted on the last day of the summer transfer window by 2015.

Juventus 22-year-old player bring it to mengatisipasi rentannya their new quarterback, Sami Khedira, from injury. Even up to now Germany midfielder was also not yet failed to recover to made his debut alongside The Great Lady.

Lemina: I Can't Resist Juventus!


Lemina also reveals the reason Marseille allowed him to go in the summer of 2015. In addition to the financial condition of the Club, due to the withdrawal of coach Marcelo Bielsa after OM defeated Caen on first weekend Ligue 1 2015-16.

"The times I shared Marseille is not easy. The Club had to sell players to balance thebalance sheets of big finance and the departure of Marcelo Bielsa is a heavy blow for many players, including myself. I've never understood why he left like that, "says Lemina.

Striker Stefano Okaka reveals the reason why himself chose to play in the League along with Belgium Anderlecht rather than perform in Serie A along with Sampdoria.Things are because the clubs Il Samp is run by people who do not have the competence.

Okaka willingly chose to leave to Anderlecht in the summer of 2015, with the price of the transfer of three million euros. Though her career is just starting uphill in Serie A if you see the number of matches he can along with Sampdoria who have never he got before.

Read also: catering

Okaka chose to leave because of the feel of the business which has done himself unappreciated by the Club, although the 26-year-old player was almost always appearon every game Il Samp Serie in 2014-15. But the rewards are given to him is the reduction of the salary of the Club.

"Why do I want to have a new one? Everything can happen when you realize there is a problem that the Club is run by people who are not competent, "said Okaka was quoted from Football Italy.

"In January (2014) I joined Sampdoria from Parma. Sports Director didn't want me, so I move everything thanks to coach Sinisa Mihajlovic, "said Okaka.

Lemina: I Can't Resist Juventus!


"Sports have always said that he read some negative things about me on Facebook.On Facebook! I always work hard. No one was giving me things for free, "he said.

"In April, I was summoned to the Office of the President along with other players. They said that my colleagues performed fantastic and will receive improved contracts, while my salary will be reduced. Though I always works twice as hard in training andin return got the call to the Italy Squad, "keluhnya.

"President Massimo Ferrero congratulated me and promised me I would accept a new contract with the same terms! It is too much for me, "Okaka sindir.

Nerazzurri match between Inter face AC Milan will soon be held at the Giuseppe Meazza, Monday (14/9/2015) early morning GMT. A large and important lobbed it, former assistant coach of Milan, Mauro Tassotti, calling the Rossoneri must win to stopthe Central Inter confidence grows.

The meaning of the word Tassotti it was two victories that were successfully achieved by Inter Milan at the start of the season of the 2015-16. Although the Nerazzurri haven't been fullest appearance, but a victory could make the enthusiasm and confidence of the team is evolving to reach the level of the best games.

This must be stopped by Inter Milan if the more high-flying. 0-1 defeat of Fiorentinaand a 2-1 victory from Empoli obtained landing team Sinisa Mihajlovic was at the start of the Serie A season for 2015-16 should be a whip to improve the appearance before the Inter.